Will you visit our terrace?
As per today, the 28th of April, the outdoor terraces are re-opened!
After a long wait we can enjoy ourselves with a visit on the terrace. Our entrepreneurs have been very busy with all the preparations and can't wait to see you again! Have you already planned a visit to the terrace and have you decide yet which one? We provide you with an overview to be of service and hope to see you soon!
👉The outdoor terraces are open from 6 AM to 8 PM. There are some conditons to take into account when you visit a terrace. You can find them below. In case of bad weather there's a possibilty the terrace needs to close. A reservation in advance is possible, but not mandatory. You can make a reservation at the door.
Our outdoor terraces
Elliniko - The All Day Greek
All conditions you need to take into account
The Dutch governement states the following:
- The opening hours are from 6 AM to 8 PM at the latest.
- You can visit the terrace with 2 persons unless you are 1 household. Please keer 1.5 meter distance at all time!
- There's a maximum of 50 visitors allowed per terrace.
- In case of plastic shields in between the tables, it is allowd to sit from each other within the 1.5 meter distance.
- A health check and a request to register is mandatory.
- The visitors will stay seated as much as possible.
- Self-service is not possible.
- Visitors can enter the restaurants only in case of payment, a visit to the toilet or wardrobe. It is mandatory to wear a face mask inside.
- Pay cashless as much as possible.
- There will be no entertainment or events on the terrace.
- All main rules apply.
We are looking forward having you!