Will you marry me?
After two successful editions of ''Wedding for 1 day'', this year again the eternal love for 1 day is promised in Markthal. On Sunday the 9th of February from 12:00 - 18:00 hours you can surprise your loved one with a jump in the wedding boat. Experience what it is like to ''really'' get married. Everyone is welcome! Couples, future brides and grooms, mothers and daughters, friends or maybe you are in love with your pet. A ''real'' wedding, but without the rules. Everything is possible in the sign of love.
Win a marriage proposal!
Are you waiting for the perfect moment to ask your partner to marry you? Win a dream proposal in Markthal! On Sunday 9 February 2020, Markthal will provide a marriage proposal during the "Wedding for 1 day" event. Surprise your friend during the ‘’I do’’ with a real marriage proposal. A team of professionals is ready to prepare you completely. The make-up is done, wedding dresses and tuxedos are ready and the ‘’I do’’ will be spoken in the romantic flower-decorated gazebo. The violinist starts just before the ‘’I do’’ and the singer jumps in. The show starts. This is the time! Pop the question! Then we celebrate it with something savory and champagne. The photographer is ready to capture every moment and takes a nice photo of you as a souvenir to take home. The wedding planner is present to provide you with pre-wedding advice. Afterwards you will receive a lunch dinner in Markthal as a gift.
The winner will be announced on Monday 27 January. Look for the conditions on www.markthal.nl
What do you have to do to win?
Send your participation before Friday 24 January 2020 to email@example.com. This can be a story or a video. The most beautiful and original entries will be selected and the winner will be announced on Monday 27 January. The entry must contain at least the following two elements:
Where and how did you meet each other?
Why do you want to do the proposal in Markthal?
What does the marriage proposal consist of?
- On Sunday, February 9, 2020, the proposal will take place at 12:00 and lasts until 13:00 at the latest.
- Location is Markthal Rotterdam
- Markthal provides:
o The wedding gazebo
o Selection of available dresses and tuxedos optional
o Make-up and decoration
o Show elements, such as violinist and singer
o Wedding booklet
o Photographer; photos are sent afterwards
o Advice from a wedding planner
o A glass of champagne, a cake or cupcakes, a goodie bag and a dinner in Markthal
Landhuishotel De Bloemenbeek Art & Love suite
The Art & Love arrangement consists of:
- 1x overnight stay in the Art & Love' suite
Since last century the Bloemenbeek in De Lutte has been transformed from a nostalgic farmhouse into a nonchalantly chic country house hotel. From the beginning, the mission was clear: to pamper the guests with every possible standard, skill, service and facilities and let them experience what Twente hospitality really means. Meanwhile De Bloemenbeek has grown into an internationally renowned country house hotel, situated on a more than 5 hectare estate, where you can enjoy a diverse wellness offer to a renowned dinner in our restaurant with 1 Michelin star under the inspiring leadership of a SVH Master Chef and a Chef de Cuisine.
Recently the 4 latest 'Art & Love' rooms by Maureen Knobben have been created. Each with a unique and unique character, colour scheme and of course her art.
The spacious and stylish design bathrooms are equipped with the latest high-tech 'Sela' sanitary from Geberit and other comfortable gadgets.
Terms and conditions
- The proposal can only take place on Sunday 9 February between 12:00 and 13:00 in Markthal Rotterdam.
- Photos and images are placed on our communication channels
- If there are special wishes from the bride and groom to be, this should be done in consultation with Markthal Rotterdam.
- Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 24 January 2020. You will receive a confirmation message. The winner will receive notification on Monday 27 January 2020.
- Markthal will, in consultation, receive images of the real marriage afterwards to place on its communication channels in a news item.
- Look for all our terms and conditions on the page General terms and conditions.
Love goes through the stomach
Markthal is all about love during Valentine's Day. Love goes through the stomach and in Markthal all snacks are prepared with love. At the units you can fill the empty stomach with love according to your heart's desire. For example, Chocolate Company unpacks chocolate roses and chocolate hearts and Madame Cocos with hearts coconut balls. The Twentse Streekproducten in Markthal unpack all the way. From 26 January, when you buy a bottle of Hakenberg Brut and/or Hakenberg Pearl, you will receive a heart at the love fence. On 14 February one of those hearts wins the Art & Love arrangement at Landhuishotel & Restaurant de Bloemenbeek: ''Love for Twente is Twente for the Love Night''.
The Art & Love arrangement consists of:
- 1x overnight stay on an Art & Love' room
- 1x generous breakfast with a rural touch
- 1x sparkling aperitif
- 1x five-course dinner including amuses bouches (1 Michelin star, 15.5/20 Gault &Millau)
- 1x espresso with delicacies.