Markthal is open!
Safety for our visitors, employees and staff is of our upmost concern. Therefor we ask you kindly to follow all guidelines.
The Dutch government has announced the relaxation of coronameasures. There are no corona measures at this moment. This means the following for your visit to the Markthal:
- The Markthal is open.
- You can enter the Markthal building and all the restaurants and shops without a corona pass.
- You are not required to wear a face mask, but you are welcome to do so.
The basic rules will continue to apply;
- Wash your hands on a regular base or use disinfection gel which can be found in pillars on several locations in Markthal.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
- Follow the instructions of the security
- The crowds are still continuously monitored
- You can buy face masks and disinfection gel at our vending machines in unit 92 and at the Grotemarkt entrance.
More information about the relaxation of the Dutch lockdown can be found on the website of the Dutch government.
Inside Markthal there are two vending machines located where you can buy personal health care products, among which are disinfection gel (contains 70% alchohol) and non-medical face masks. You can find one vending machine at the main entrance Binnenrotte (on the Blaak side) and you can find one vending machine at the 24/7 entrance at Grotemarkt.
Plan your visit on a quiet time with our crowd monitoring schedule. 👇
Grey means: Marketfloor is closed
Blue means: It's quiet in Markthal
Yellow means: It's busier in Markthal
Red means: It's busy in Markthal
*Albert Heijn and shops/restaurants at the outside of Markthal are open longer.
SpotR Rotterdam real-time crowd monitoring
For a check at the live crowd monitoring Rotterdam developed SpotR, which is a webapp also downloadable via app stores that monitors and displays crowd real-time. Please visit https://app.spotrotterdam.nl/ and search for Markthal.
Please contact us for any questions via email@example.com
💚 STAY SAFE
For more information about the corona virus COVID-19, please visit the website from the government.