We welcome you in Markthal! We have applied several measures to make sure you can shop in a safe shopping environment.
👉As per the 15th of December 2020 all non-essential shops in the Netherlands are closed by guidelines of the Dutch governement until at least the 9th of February 2021. Exceptions are made for supermarkets, food shops and drug stores. This means you can shop in Markthal for groceries and get some food for take-away. Horeca remains closed, but you can order food for take-away or have it delivered at your home.
For all take away and delivery options please click here.
In case you have any questions please contact us here.
Shop safe! 👇
Your safety and health and is our top priority as this also applies for our tenants and their employees. We will always act in accordance with the expert advise of RIVM. To ensure a safe shopping environment for all, we have been taking visible- and invisible measures for some time now in Markthal. You can find communication regarding general hygiene measures and attention for the social distancing measure at several locations in Markthal and at all entrances. This is visible for everybody via posters, floor signs, floor stickers and a radio spot is frequently played in Markthal. There is extra focus on the cleaning and disinfecting of all contact points (such as elevator push buttons, door knobs and stairhandles). We ask you kindly to follow-up on all instructions given by our security and instructions regading our safety measures, at all times.
Please consider if your visit to Markthal is necessary and when you decide to visit us, take the following guidelines into account:
- Please keep distance from one another (applies also for the entrepreneurs and service staff).
- Preferably come alone or otherwise with a maximum of 2 people.
- Pay cashless as much as possible.
- Follow security instructions.
- Extra focus on cleaning thouroughly.
- Continously monitoring of crowds.
- On several locations you'll find disinfectant pillars.
- Do you have a cold or do you have flu complaints? Follow RIVM guidelines and stay home.
- Please always take into account the basic hygiene measures following the guidelines of the RIVM.
- As per the 1st of December it's mandatory to wear a face mask in public covered areas by the guidelines of the Dutch government. This applies to everyone aged 13 years and older. It's required to wear a face mask in Markthal. For more information regarding the face mask obligation please visit the website of the Dutch government.
Inside Markthal there are two vending machines located where you can buy personal health care products, among which are disinfection gel (contains 70% alchohol) and non-medical face masks. You can find one vending machine at the main entrance Binnenrotte (on the Blaak side) nearby the ATM of Rabobank and you can find one vending machine at the 24/7 entrance at Grote Markt.
Plan your visit on a quiet time with our crowd monitoring schedule. 👇
Grey means: Marketfloor is closed
Blue means: It's quiet in Markthal
Yellow means: It's busier in Markthal
Red means: It's busy in Markthal
*Albert Heijn and shops/restaurants at the outside of Markthal are open longer.
SpotR Rotterdam real-time crowd monitoring
For a check at the live crowd monitoring Rotterdam developed SpotR, which is a webapp also downloadable via app stores that monitors and displays crowd real-time. Please visit https://app.spotrotterdam.nl/ and search for Markthal.
Please contact us for any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org
💚 STAY SAFE
For more information about the corona virus COVID-19, please visit the website from the government.