Markthal is open!
The Dutch government has announced that it will again apply a strict number of corona measures as of November 28, 2021. Safety for our visitors, employees and staff is of our upmost concern. Therefor we ask you kindly to follow all guidelines.
This means the following for your visit to the Markthal:
- You can enter the Markthal without a corona pass
- The Markthal closes at 5 PM, but will remain open for take-away according to the regular opening hours
- It is required to wear a face mask inside the building and at the shops and restaurants unless you are seated to eat or drink
- In restaurants (ndoor and outdoor) you get access with a corona pass (vaccinated, tested, cured).
- A fixed seat is mandatory
- Follow the 1,5 meter distancing guidelines and follow the one-way routing for Happy Food Shopping
- F&B is open until 5 pm. After 5 pm it is still possible to take out or home delivery
- Non essental shops close at 5 pm
- Essential shops and supermarkets are open untill 8 pm
The basic rules will continue to apply;
- Wash your hands on a regular base or use disinfection gel which can be found in pillars on several locations in Markthal
- Do not shake hands
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- If you have complaints, stay home and get tested
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
- Follow the instructions of the security
- The crowds are still continuously monitored
- You can buy face masks and disinfection gel at our vending machines in unit 92 and at the Grotemarkt entrance.
More information about the measures that the government will implement as of November, 28 can be found on the website of the Dutch government.
Inside Markthal there are two vending machines located where you can buy personal health care products, among which are disinfection gel (contains 70% alchohol) and non-medical face masks. You can find one vending machine at the main entrance Binnenrotte (on the Blaak side) and you can find one vending machine at the 24/7 entrance at Grotemarkt.
Plan your visit on a quiet time with our crowd monitoring schedule. 👇
Grey means: Marketfloor is closed
Blue means: It's quiet in Markthal
Yellow means: It's busier in Markthal
Red means: It's busy in Markthal
*Albert Heijn and shops/restaurants at the outside of Markthal are open longer.
SpotR Rotterdam real-time crowd monitoring
For a check at the live crowd monitoring Rotterdam developed SpotR, which is a webapp also downloadable via app stores that monitors and displays crowd real-time. Please visit https://app.spotrotterdam.nl/ and search for Markthal.
Please contact us for any questions via email@example.com
💚 STAY SAFE
For more information about the corona virus COVID-19, please visit the website from the government.