Markthal is open!
The Dutch government has announced that we will continue without 1.5 meters of society as of September 25, 2021. This means that keeping your distance is smart, but not mandatory. The F&B can open at maximum capacity and events are allowed again, only on condition that a corona certificate is required for access.
This means the following for your visit to the Markthal:
- You can enter the Markthal without corona proof.
- At the catering industry you get access with a corona certificate (vaccinated, tested, cured).
- One-way traffic will expire on September 25.
- Keeping enough distance is smart but not mandatory.
- The basic rules will continue to apply;
- Wash your hands
- Don't shake hands
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- If you have complaints, stay home and get tested
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless.
- Follow security instructions.
- The crowds are still continuously monitored.
- There are columns with disinfection gel in various places
More information about the measures that the government will implement as of September 25 can be found on the website of the Dutch government.
Inside Markthal there are two vending machines located where you can buy personal health care products, among which are disinfection gel (contains 70% alchohol) and non-medical face masks. You can find one vending machine at the main entrance Binnenrotte (on the Blaak side) and you can find one vending machine at the 24/7 entrance at Grotemarkt.
Plan your visit on a quiet time with our crowd monitoring schedule. 👇
Grey means: Marketfloor is closed
Blue means: It's quiet in Markthal
Yellow means: It's busier in Markthal
Red means: It's busy in Markthal
*Albert Heijn and shops/restaurants at the outside of Markthal are open longer.
SpotR Rotterdam real-time crowd monitoring
For a check at the live crowd monitoring Rotterdam developed SpotR, which is a webapp also downloadable via app stores that monitors and displays crowd real-time. Please visit https://app.spotrotterdam.nl/ and search for Markthal.
Please contact us for any questions via email@example.com
💚 STAY SAFE
For more information about the corona virus COVID-19, please visit the website from the government.