Markthal is open!
We welcome you in Markthal! We have applied several measures to make sure you can shop in a safe shopping environment.
As per the 14th of October, 10 p.m. catering establishments close their doors. Take away or delivery is possible at several shops in Markthal. Also the supermarkets and retail shops remain open.We will publice a website article with all shops opened or offering take away / delivery as soon as possible.
Shop safe! 👇
Your safety and health and is our top priority as this also applies for our tenants and their employees. We will always act in accordance with the expert advise of RIVM. To ensure a safe shopping environment for all, we have been taking visible- and invisible measures for some time now in Markthal. You can find communication regarding general hygiene measures and attention for the social distancing measure at several locations in Markthal and at all entrances. This is visible for everybody via posters, floor signs, floor stickers and a radio spot is frequently played in Markthal. There is extra focus on the cleaning and disinfecting of all contact points (such as elevator push buttons, door knobs and stairhandles). We ask you kindly to follow-up on all instructions given by our security and instructions regading our safety measures, at all times.
Please consider if your visit to Markthal is necessary and when you decide to visit us, take the following guidelines into account:
- Please keep distance from one another (applies also for the entrepreneurs and service staff).
- Preferably come alone or otherwise with a maximum of 2 people.
- Pay cashless as much as possible.
- Follow security instructions.
- Extra focus on cleaning thouroughly.
- Continously monitoring of crowds.
- On several locations you'll find disinfectant pillars.
- Do you have a cold or do you have flu complaints? Follow RIVM guidelines and stay home.
- Please always take into account the basic hygiene measures following the guidelines of the RIVM.
- As per the 29th of September an urgent advice to wear a face mask is introduced by the the government and the Municipality Rotterdam. It is not not mandatory to wear a face mask.
Please contact us for any questions via email@example.com
💚 STAY SAFE
For more information about the corona virus COVID-19, please visit the website from the government.