Your safety comes first. We are committed to providing our visitors with a safe and pleasant shopping experience. We have therefore implemented a protocol in the Markthal, for which we have been certified by Bureau Veritas, the world leader in inspection and certification.
Visit the Bureau Veritas website for more information on Safe Guard certification.
In accordance with the latest regulations regarding COVID-19, we apply all health measures necessary to ensure your safety and that of all people in the Market Hall and to avoid any risk of infection.
Wich measures are taken into account?
A strong hygiene protocol:
• Regular cleaning and disinfection of all areas in Markthal (toilets, public area, etc.)
• Extra attention for cleaning contact points (lift buttons, handrails, etc.)
• Disinfection pillars with alcoholic gel
Regulation of the movement of people taking into account the social distancing guideline (1.5 meters)
• Wearing a face mask is mandatory for employees, suppliers and visitors
• There is one-way traffic on the market floor in the Markthal
• Markings and arrows on the ground floor and at eye level to avoid intersections as much as possible and to organize the direction of movement of our visitors
• Realizing queues for shops to guarantee a distance of 1.5 meters
• Permanent control of the number of people present in Markthal, in order to respect the maximum number of people allowed under the applicable regulations
• Closure of entrances to regulate and continuously monitor visitor flows
Informing our visitors:
• Communication at all locations in the Markthal, such as posters at all entrances, announcements on digital screens and statements at various locations in the Markthal
• Verbal instructions through our security staff and the mall sound installation
All these measures are applied with care in the Markthal to make your visit as pleasant and safe as possible.
Hope to see you soon for Happy Food Shopping!